If You Need To Giggle, Mark Twain is There To Help!
I have always adored the humor of Mark Twain. I think of all authors ever to be quoted, his are by far the most entertaining. They always make me laugh and I hope they cheer you up too. Here are some of my favorites, feel free to add some of your own.
– Go to Heaven for the climate, Hell for the company.
– Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please.
– Age is an issue of mind over matter. If you don’t mind, it doesn’t matter.
– Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of Congress; but I repeat myself.
– It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open one’s mouth and remove all doubt.
– Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.
– My mother had a great deal of trouble with me, but I think she enjoyed it.
– But who prays for Satan? Who, in eighteen centuries, has had the common humanity to pray for the one sinner that needed it most?
– When we remember we are all mad, the mysteries disappear and life stands explained.
– Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence on society.
– Wrinkles should merely indicate where smiles have been.
– When angry, count to four; when very angry, swear.
I just adore this man’s quotes. They are always entertaining and by far the most honest ever to be uttered.