Let Me Make My Sentiments Known
Today I reblogged a post that I personally found interesting. Did I do so with the intention of putting everyone in a bad mood? No, I did not. My blog is a happy place and I am generally a very happy person. Let me just venture out on a limb here and make a few points clear.
- This is a happy blog. I post things that I personally find interesting, uplifting, or funny. I do not do so to infuriate anyone.
- There is a wonderful little button on WordPress that allows me, as a blogger, to re-blog someone else’s post.
- Those are not my children on that post and her handle is in the upper left hand corner. It is not my blog, not my wording, and not my sentiments.
- When I re-blog or use anyone else’s wording besides my own you will ALWAYS know it.
- My intention with this blog is to read my 100 Classics, enjoy some book related humor, share my book related findings, and any news worthy events and history.
- This is my own personal journey and I love sharing the experience but I ask you to please attempt to be courteous in your replies to my posts. I will always be respectful and treat you as the human I know you are, please try to do the same.
- People appear to be in nasty moods today across the internet world. I am just as concerned with world affairs, the state of our government, and the future as a whole but I will not allow it to dictate my moods.
To all my loyal followers, I adore each and every one of you. Everything I have said above does not apply to any of you. You have never been anything but encouraging and lovely!